Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Leading Leaders...

as i have taken on the role of campus minister at director at campus house here at ucm, i have been struck by the difficulty that exists with leading leaders. maybe this is not a challenge for all leaders who lead leaders, but it certainly seems challenging to me. now what do i mean by all of this...

well, i just feel like the process of leading people who are in a leadership position can be a very challenging thing because it is hard to feel like i have a "right" or "place" to be leading them. it just seems challenging to be leading them when i don't feel like my place dictates a place of leading them.

as i think about it, i come to think about the fact that it really is not about me leading at all, but it is about God leading through me. that is what it really needs to be all about. when i am able to look at it that way, then it is much less about me having the "right" or "place" and it is much more about simply being used by God.

Lord, use me to lead one day at a time!!

No comments:

Search This Blog...

Total Pageviews