Friday, February 13, 2009

Nothing Like a Little Quiet Time...

so i was thinking this morning about how crucial it is for me to get some solid time with God in the morning before i get into the rest of my day...

to have some time to simply sit, and be quiet, and to talk with Him and allow Him to talk to me has nothing short of a monumental impact on the rest of my day...

and yet it seems so often that i forget that and that so often if find the idea of a few more minutes of sleep to be so much more exciting. and so this morning was just a really good reminder for me in that. a great reminder of what is really important and what, without a doubt, gets my days started out the best...

i just pray that i can continue to remember that more and more!

No comments:

Search This Blog...

Total Pageviews