Friday, April 29, 2016

Bridge Builders...

I am the middle generation.

I have two living parents and two living in-laws, while also having two children and a third on the way.

I find myself in the middle of two generations.  Seeking to honor the generation above, while at the same time investing in the generation below, and always desiring to love all of them well.

It's a challenging and yet rewarding place to be.

It is the role of a bridge builder.

Being a bridge builder is an incredibly challenging task that rarely get's much attention and accolades, but it is the substance on which the fabric of society is constructed.

Being a bridge builder is challenging and sensitive, but worth every bit.  The world needs bridge builders!

I want to build well.

Will you join me?

No comments:

Search This Blog...

Total Pageviews