Monday, May 9, 2016

Thank You Mothers!

Yesterday I shared with both my mother and wife that if I were to attempt to write out all of the reasons I have been and continue to be thankful for them in what they do and how they do what they do as mothers, there would not be enough words nor space to adequately communicate who they are and what they have and are doing.  And so in the end...I simply said...from the bottom of my spirit...and with everything that I am...Thank You!!

The reality is...our world simply would not and could not exist without the vital role of mothers.  Mothers are overused and undervalued.

So much of what they do is behind the scenes and long before the positive or negative results ever appear.

But the reality is...we NEED mothers!!

So...mothers everywhere...THANK YOU!!

KEEP UP THE LIFE-GIVING WORK!!

No comments:

Search This Blog...

Total Pageviews