Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"Should"ing...

one of the best teaching thoughts that i have heard is that we must stop "should"ing on ourselves. i have been struggling with this idea a lot the last couple of days. i have been feeling like there are a lot of things that i "should" be doing in my personal life and in my spiritual life, and all it does is take me away from doing what i am doing.

i think that more times than not, when we feel like we "should" do something, it is not from God, but from Satan...trying to get us distracted from what God is really doing. "should"ing on myself makes me feel guilty and unfulfilled which are feelings that are not from God.

the life that God has given me here is awesome and i am so very blessed and it just seems like such a waste of time and a waste of life for me to spend time "should"ing on myself.

No comments:

Search This Blog...

Total Pageviews