Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Enjoying God...

i have been thinking today about what it looks like for me to enjoy God and about just how important it is for me to enjoy God as i minister to those around me. i want to strive to model what it looks like to truly model enjoying God.

i am not really talking about enjoying God in a personal quiet time kind of a way (although there is absolutely nothing wrong with that) but rather, i am talking about enjoying God in the everyday of life. enjoying Him as i hang out with the best friend He has given me in my wife, enjoying Him as i see the beauties of His creation all around me, enjoying Him in the midst of the passions that He has given me...enjoying Him in every part of life!!

i pray that God would teach me more and more what it looks like to enjoy Him in the midst of doing ministry and simply in the midst of living life...

God teach me and teach us all, one moment at a time!!

No comments:

Search This Blog...

Total Pageviews