Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Trust...

each week as i lead up to wednesday night when i will be teaching at our large group study, i am always confronted with the challenge of trusting God.

after i teach, i look back on the lesson and the words that i shared, and pretty much every time, there are things that i look back on and i can't help but simply think 'man, that was God'...

and yet, each week there continues to be the battle of trusting Him to provide the proper words and to make the lesson what He desires for it to be...why is that...why do i go through the same cycle every week...what do i need to do to break that cycle...

...and how do i break the cycle without becoming cocky and over-confident?

i guess it is really a matter of praying that i will become completely and totally confident in the Spirit's work in me...realizing that it is absolutely nothing that i do on my own, but that it has everything to do with what God is doing in and through me. that is my prayer for every single part of my life...that i will be so in tune with the Spirit that i will feel Him leading me constantly...

Lord, lead me as i teach your words!!

No comments:

Search This Blog...

Total Pageviews