Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mentors Influence Trajectory...

...in two ways...

The obvious trajectory impact of a mentor is that the life being mentored becomes capable of reaching new and never before imagined scope.  In this way, a mentor provides fuel to propel the journey.

The less obvious trajectory impact of a mentor is to propel the mentored life in the right direction.  Just a degree or two of misdirection at the point of origination turns out to be a substantial impact the further it gets from the point of divergence.  In this way, a mentor provides calibration.

Mentors are essential and play a much larger impact than seen in any given moment.  As I reflect on the past decade of my life, I can point to a handful of mentors who have generously and deeply poured into my life and I am eternally grateful for their investment.  I don't know where my life would be without them, but I do know there is no way I would be where I am today without those key mentors.

Simply put, mentors change lives and consequently, the world!

No comments:

Search This Blog...

Total Pageviews